Posted 11/25/2012
My favorite would have to be the first manga I ever read, Chobits. What about you?

Posted 1/03/2013
Fruit basket all the way baby. That manga was like crack man. I even got my sister ( who doesn't like anime that much) and my aunt into it. 

Posted 6/06/2013
I'd maybe say hitman reborn

Posted 7/30/2013
Hmm... Manga, manga, manga, manga.......

Well my favorite light novel is, 'Zaregoto' or 'Bungaku Shoujo'

"I didn't ask for your favorite light novel."

Gimme a second. Let me think. Cause there are way too many manga to choose from.........

Probably Beck. Like 'Fruits Basket' and 'Love Hina' it gave me a conclusion. I received an actual finale to the series. Surprisingly enough it was a finale I was content with. You know, that ending where you want more but actually understand why they won't make anymore. Well, at least if creative rights remain where they are.

That was a good, good manga.

Posted 7/30/2013
I would say Evangelion, but I never finished the manga. In the meantime, I'd say Akira. the movie left much to be desired, but the manga is truly amazing!

Posted 7/30/2013
While most of you may judge me bitterly I'm reading "To-Love-Ru Darkness". Unlike popular thought this is better then the Anime and does have a plot and good character development.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
I still need to try some of the Evangelion spin offs. I've just have had way too much anime too watch lately.

Posted 7/30/2013
So how many Manga have you guys read complete or in-complete?

Question asked by... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013
I still need to try some of the Evangelion spin offs. I've just have had way too much anime too watch lately.

Read Evangelion: Campus Apocolypse. That is awesome if you want the same Evangelion type suspense, combined characters but a new universe. It's pretty good, though far from being completed if I remember all right.

Angelic Days is very good.

Another great one is, 'Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project". But I'm biased that's why I think it's good.

But in all actuality the best spin off I've read recently, though at times it's really lacking in the continuity of the characters, is Evangelion: Re-Take. It's a doujinshi, but only in the sense that it's fan made. There is some ero in it, but it's not randomly thrown in for sex appeal. there are always some sort of build ups to it. It's a very good spin off and actually is a lot of fun to read. Not your typical type Evangelion story, but definitely worth the read. It's about, what if Shinji got a second chance to redo the last several weeks before End of Eva.

Posted 8/06/2013

Read Evangelion: Campus Apocolypse. That is awesome if you want the same Evangelion type suspense, combined characters but a new universe. It's pretty good, though far from being completed if I remember all right.

Another great one is, 'Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Shinji Ikari Raising Project". But I'm biased that's why I think it's good.

But in all actuality the best spin off I've read recently, though at times it's really lacking in the continuity of the characters, is Evangelion: Re-Take. It's a doujinshi, but only in the sense that it's fan made. There is some ero in it, but it's not randomly thrown in for sex appeal. there are always some sort of build ups to it. It's a very good spin off and actually is a lot of fun to read. Not your typical type Evangelion story, but definitely worth the read. It's about, what if Shinji got a second chance to redo the last several weeks before End of Eva.

Re-take is by far the greatest doujinshi I've ever read. And I'm not just saying that since it's Evangelion. There's a censored version that actually added more panels which helped flesh out the environment more. Like Misato meeting Rei before the incident, and a kid showing up on the shore before the ending. 

The spin offs are fun. Angelic days was a little melodramatic, and the academy fighter just sort of ended. The raising project is real funny though!

Posted 8/06/2013

Re-take is by far the greatest doujinshi I've ever read. And I'm not just saying that since it's Evangelion. There's a censored version that actually added more panels which helped flesh out the environment more. Like Misato meeting Rei before the incident, and a kid showing up on the shore before the ending. 

The spin offs are fun. Angelic days was a little melodramatic, and the academy fighter just sort of ended. The raising project is real funny though!
 I have yet to finish the Anime.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Not a guarantee, but you'll most likely get more out of the series if you've been in a depression. Again that's not always the case, but it certainly helped me and thousands of others.

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Not a guarantee, but you'll most likely get more out of the series if you've been in a depression. Again that's not always the case, but it certainly helped me and thousands of others.
 A depression huh then it's perfect!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Tell me what you think! I love hearing feedback from people who've had depression and watched Evangelion. My therapist loved the show and movie! 

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Tell me what you think! I love hearing feedback from people who've had depression and watched Evangelion. My therapist loved the show and movie! 
 A therapist huh. Yeah I was in a bad depression but I got myself out of it through Anime I think Clannad helped out there.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
Evangelion helped me a lot during mine. It was the real first time why some people say so and so is not just a movie/show/comic.

Posted 8/06/2013
Evangelion helped me a lot during mine. It was the real first time why some people say so and so is not just a movie/show/comic.
 Cool we were both saved by Anime! Still my mind is damaged have you heard of my bunny-bat. And I know I'll love Evangelion as I love sci-fi, plot, and wonderful characters.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
 Cool we were both saved by Anime! Still my mind is damaged have you heard of my bunny-bat. And I know I'll love Evangelion as I love sci-fi, plot, and wonderful characters.

By... "TheAwsome"

You'll be surprised. There's a reason it's considered one of the most controversial series of all time. This includes the manga which just ended.

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

You'll be surprised. There's a reason it's considered one of the most controversial series of all time. This includes the manga which just ended.
 I see I myself believe Manga tends to be better or the same as it's Anime counter part. And you don't need to convince me I'm on episode 7. I find the characters intriguing and wish to learn what is going on their heads.

By.... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
I wouldn't say I was depressed when I saw it. But it was at a time in my life when I wasn't sure where I was going. My brother originally got the series from a friend and was watching it on his computer. I watched the first few episodes dubbed. After that there was only subbed available online. I was so captivated I caved in and ended up watching it subtitled and at that point there was no turning back from anime.

Since then I've gotten the DVD box set and the movie. I also own the first two remakes on DVD. I will admit that there were times when I was very down and ended up watching the entire series. It does help you out a lot.

Posted 8/06/2013
I wouldn't say I was depressed when I saw it. But it was at a time in my life when I wasn't sure where I was going. My brother originally got the series from a friend and was watching it on his computer. I watched the first few episodes dubbed. After that there was only subbed available online. I was so captivated I caved in and ended up watching it subtitled and at that point there was no turning back from anime.

Since then I've gotten the DVD box set and the movie. I also own the first two remakes on DVD. I will admit that there were times when I was very down and ended up watching the entire series. It does help you out a lot.
 As usual a wonderful story. I wish I got into Anime for those kind of reasons at the start. But I improved.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;