Posted 8/12/2013
I know we have html edit button for pages but I would like to see the ability to be able to create layouts/templates for the blog section ideally allowing us to mess with the CSS page of the blog. That and after looking at my blog and others I noticed the image repeats after a while but probably shouldn't and could be a CSS, javascript or whatever script the site uses. That is getting off topic. I would also like to see the ability to have a bar being visually available instead of having to remember each time to use the tag <hr> (or </ hr >) and different sizes.

Posted 8/12/2013
Hi Ebel, could you write your future suggestions in the suggestions thread? Thanks.

Posted 8/12/2013
But um, yeah I'd like to switch up the look of the blog to my own liking too. But nothing too complicated I guess, because I don't know html too much. Only super basic codes like how to change font color and stuff, lol. Perhaps we could edit the look by having something like this. Um, would be great to have a description box, and archive, maybe our tags can be displayed in the same area as well. But I know he's not going to work on the blog feature until he's finished with the anime database,lol.

Posted 8/12/2013
I'm planning on giving more customization features. As for CSS overrides? That was the original plan but I decided against it because it could be abused and be a potential security risk if users start changing to positions of login buttons etc. The HTML editor is white listed (meaning only certain tags are allowed) and goes some additional security checks. I can't go into additional detail due to security concerns.

I could look into adding templates in a future updates and even a default template. I could also do a default template for forums for those who like to customize their font etc. But as complex said the focus for now is on the anime database since it's been suggested a lot lately. I will however be working on the blog briefly as part of these updates. If I find something easy to add I may do it. Such as an unlink button I'm planning on adding.

Posted 8/12/2013
And of course I noticed I already have an unlink button! I forget at times that I gave blogs additional features.

Just need to look into adding YouTube embeds etc at some point.

Posted 8/12/2013
Oh, nvm about the archive. Our calendar is basically it.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;