Posted 7/14/2013
Here's a preview of the newsletter going out later today for ARTaku. The giveaway event newsletter will go out next weekend. And the ad for the summer event will go out as soon as the prizes are acquired and details are released which should be any day now.

Hi everyone! With summer here we're going to be hosting a few events on the site and I wanted to give you a heads up. From July 29th through August 4th we'll be hosting a small art contest that will end off with a summer giveaway event from August 2nd through August 4th. We're going to giving away lots of prizes during this time!

Details
Entry is simple! Contestants will be able to submit their designs for a 728 x 90 pixel banner that they feel represents the site. Between July 29th and August 4th you will be able to post your submissions directly to the forums. The users that receive the most likes will be declared the winner!
Details

Prizes

Prizes
1st place will receive the "ARTaku Golden Glory" achievement and will be considered for having their entry used to advertise the site. The winner will also have the honor of having their own achievement added to the site! This achievement will be available to all users based on your requirements.

2nd place will receive the "ARTaku's Silver Lining" achievement and will be featured on the home page with 1st place. 3rd will receive the "ARTaku's Bronze Finisher" achievement. All non-winners will receive the "ARTaku Participant" achievement.

The fun doesn't stop there! At the end of the event we'll be kicking off the summer giveaway event through August 2nd through 4th in which we'll be giving away over 50 anime related prizes worth hundreds of dollars! To participate you only need to log onto the site and join into one of the many games we'll be hosting in which we'll be given the chance to win one of many prizes! We will be giving out full details soon so be sure to check out the site!

Please view our privacy policy. Don't want to receive these messages? Click unsubscribe. ©OtakuElite Online 2013 

Posted 7/14/2013
In "details" it says we are giving ideas. I thought we were giving out actual designs. Great work by the way looks nice!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/14/2013
Fixed. 

Posted 7/14/2013
Cool. We don't want any confusion when people come in after all. So may I ask did you get all the used designs from the same place?

By... 'TheAwsome"

Posted 7/14/2013
What do you mean by used designs? You mean the template for the newsletter? It's just the April Newsletter modified.

Posted 7/14/2013
It's great :)

Posted 7/14/2013
I think in order to get certain people's attention you maybe should mention certain prizes that will be given. This is bound to attract certain people. I'll use a dumb example " There are a lot of prizes for you to earn simply by coming to the site such as cookies, milk, sugar, and a lot more." You know something along those lines to drag them in.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/14/2013
But I see a section where he explains the prizes.

Posted 7/14/2013
Might want to put some key words in bold? 

Posted 7/14/2013
No what I'm trying to say is give some example of prizes we can get. It may catch certain people's eyes. I like the idea of using bolding as long as it's not abused. Perhaps some hyperlinks can help too.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/14/2013
I was thinking of bolding some of the text and probably will now. As for prizes, ARTaku doesn't have anything monetary. It's just achievements etc. However I will be giving exact specifics on the prizes being given out for the giveaway once the time comes.

Posted 7/14/2013
I was thinking of bolding some of the text and probably will now. As for prizes, ARTaku doesn't have anything monetary. It's just achievements etc. However I will be giving exact specifics on the prizes being given out for the giveaway once the time comes.
 Sorry my mistake I was referring to The Giveaway when I mentioned prizes.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/14/2013
I bolded the giveaway part but it's just a teaser for the newsletter going out next week which will give the specifics. As for the rest, I went ahead and added a few links and italicized a bit of text for the prizes. Tried bolding it but it just looked out of place. 

Posted 7/15/2013
Received it!
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;