Posted 11/25/2012
I've always been a huge fan of Mega Man (Rockman). The first one I ever played was the 4th, but I would have to pick Mega Man X as my favorite of the series. What about you?

Posted 11/25/2012
.hack series for sure. Out of those, Reminisce is my favorite.

Posted 11/27/2012
-Dragon Age Origins
-Halo series
-Darksiders
-God of War trilogy
-Soul Calibur series
-KOF

Posted 12/27/2012
Probably my personal fave was either Fallout 3 or Borderlands.

Posted 4/07/2013
I love to play to play RPG's they make me feel more in control

!
-Fallout 3
-Fallout New Vegas
-Oblivion
-Skyrim

Posted 8/01/2013
Chrono Trigger. Nothing has even come close to replacing it.

Series, actually is the Armored Core series. Closest thing I'll ever get to a Macross Plus fight.

Posted 8/01/2013

Series, actually is the Armored Core series. Closest thing I'll ever get to a Macross Plus fight.
 Well we must work with what we got for now.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/01/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'll have to wait for one of these to debut with an Armored Core bundle.

Hawking Joystick

Posted 8/02/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'll have to wait for one of these to debut with an Armored Core bundle.

Hawking Joystick
 OH MY GOD! :D I would love to have that bundle with an armor core series game. I miss them being good. Anyway, Top favorites for me are
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Final Fantasy: Tactics, FF3(Cecil in it), FF10, Tactics Advance, FF9.
  • Tales: Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Abyss, Tales of Graces F, Tales of Legendia 
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time 
  • Armored Core 3
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations -
  • Professor Layton and the unwound future 
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout Series
  • Legend of Mana
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolutation
  • Kingdom Hearts 1
  • Suikoden 3
  • Breath of Fire: Dragons Quarters
  • Persona 3: fes & Persona 4
There is probably many more to this list. I have too much free time. 

Posted 8/02/2013
 OH MY GOD! :D I would love to have that bundle with an armor core series game. I miss them being good. Anyway, Top favorites for me are
  • Dragon Age Origins
  • Final Fantasy: Tactics, FF3(Cecil in it), FF10, Tactics Advance, FF9.
  • Tales: Tales of Symphonia, Tales of Abyss, Tales of Graces F, Tales of Legendia 
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time 
  • Armored Core 3
  • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations -
  • Professor Layton and the unwound future 
  • Skyrim
  • Fallout Series
  • Legend of Mana
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolutation
  • Kingdom Hearts 1
  • Suikoden 3
  • Breath of Fire: Dragons Quarters
  • Persona 3: fes & Persona 4
There is probably many more to this list. I have too much free time. 

Very nice list. That's an awesome blend of previous generation and modern day releases.

AC3 was revolutionary, Tales of games was one of the first series to give FF a run for their money in the JRPG world, Legend of Manga- Manga!? MANA, broke new ground with it's arc system. Ok I'm a go on forever about these.

But nice, list.

About the joystick controller, that thing was actually designed for Hawken. Though I've heard that joystick usage isn't going so well with Hawken. The joystick controller in the photo was never released. I think it's a concept or prototype. I guess we could make one for ourselves though.

Posted 8/02/2013
I tried Hawken awhile ago and I wasn't that impress by it for the mech battles. I want epic mech battles not slow battles. Now if they put the armor core series game on the pc, i imagine it being easier to make that joystick device work with it. =P

Posted 8/03/2013
I tried Hawken awhile ago and I wasn't that impress by it for the mech battles. I want epic mech battles not slow battles. Now if they put the armor core series game on the pc, i imagine it being easier to make that joystick device work with it. =P
 Oh man. Don't even tease me with that. The modding community would go crazy. Can you imagine? ANY of the engines used in the AC series with Macross or Gundam or Evangelion skins? I'd have a heart attack.

Posted 8/03/2013
 Oh man. Don't even tease me with that. The modding community would go crazy. Can you imagine? ANY of the engines used in the AC series with Macross or Gundam or Evangelion skins? I'd have a heart attack.
 I'll be here.... you know.... smacking Deathclaws.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Make a gundam mode for New Vegas.

Posted 8/03/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'll make a creature making mod for New Vegas if I could man.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'll make a creature making mod for New Vegas if I could man.

By... "TheAwsome"

You and me both.

Posted 6/27/2014
Yakuza (Ryu Ga Gotoku) series.

Posted 8/07/2014
Electronic Super Joy? :D
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;