Posted 7/07/2011
Before working on the new database pages I'll be reworking the registration system to support Facebook login. The idea is to reduce registration time and login time for Facebook users. Facebook users will be able to simply click "login" and if you already have a linked account you will be logged in. If not the registration window will appear with additional registration features. Facebook registration will not require email verification. You'll only need to provide a unique username and password. After that you're done!

I'm hoping this feature will be done during this weekend if not soon after. Afterwards there will be another update to the video page to support the new Summer 2011 anime series. This update will require shifting somethings around in the database. I may also take the time to include search filters and start working on scripts that will be used on the new search page. It's a lengthy process, but the end result is well worth it!

Oh! I'll be also taking the time to undo some of the email verification changes! Go figure a month or two after the update they create plans to allow more unique urls!

Thanks for your patience!
~Webmaster
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;