Posted 5/12/2008
The server has been finished being upgraded. Just barely missing the deadline of 12AM, oh well I suppose we'll all just have to deal with 12:05AM instead. lol Anyway the new 3.0 Signup page is completed! There are still may be some minor bugs, but just feel free to report an error if you see it. The new signup page is a lot cleaner than before with very easy to understand instructions! As well with the new server controls and AJAX support the site will be having a major update all around in the future. Right now there are several featues that will be worked on, but one of next projects will be the new title submission and new stats page. The stats page will be a big update from the normal status page. At this time the content of the page is still under question. In the mean time please signup for an account if you haven't yet! The site is very slowly starting to take notice with a few wonderers here and there. So I'm hoping to hear back about what you think about the site. Once the forum layout is complete I'll be sure to include a comment page! So for now enjoy the update and tell me what you think. Thank you
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;