Welcome to OtakuElite! Login/Register
~Webmaster
Site Downtime 6/29/2014 - 7/1/2014 (approx)
Hi guys! 

I'm going to be moving to a new apartment. I'm hoping to minimize site downtime as much as possible but as a result of the move the site may be down a day or two. I'm hoping it will not extend longer than that. But it all depends on how fast the internet provider can get internet up and running.

I'll be doing a small update on the video page soon to update with the new crunchyroll embeds. 

Just a small update, I'm doing great! Happier than I've ever been in my life. I'm finally living full time as female. I'm really sorry for the lack of attention to the site. I'm still discovering myself and until I'm at a better point in my life I won't have much time for updates. Once I can start to focus on other things than my transition I'll be sure to come back and work on the site again. As always I'm looking for any help. If anyone is interested in helping out with the code be sure to let me know!

<3 Nyome
Posted on 06/26/14, Over 1 month ago
~Webmaster
Site was down for a few hours as I was moving things around in the apartment. It will be up for a little while but will be back down in the next day or so until I have set up the server again at the new apartment. 

Posted on 06/28/14, Over 1 month ago
Home
Database
Forums
Site Policies
Non-Mobile Site