Posted 3/12/2011
Please see updates below!
As I had previously posted, Japan is in a state of emergency. The devastation in Japan is unlike anything Japan has experienced in recent history. Hundreds are dead, and the numbers are expected to reach above a thousand. Many businesses are shattered and the economic impact is unfathomable.

I have decided that I will be donating $100.00 myself toward relief efforts, but now it is your chance to help! Simply comment on this post or visit our Facebook page and post how much you have donated to Japan’s relief effort. I will match dollar for dollar everything you have donated. I will donate up to $500.00 to relief efforts. For those who are unable to donate to relief efforts I have decided to donate $10.00 per database entry. In about 1 week I will be posting my results about the total amount I will be donating.

To post your donation amount on our Facebook page visit:

Please do not double post your donations and only post what you have actually donated. I will be accepting all posts on the honor system. Good luck to everyone and remember to keep Japan in your thoughts.

Posted 3/12/2011
Crunchyroll is matching donations dollar for dollar as well. But there is a short time-frame! 

For more information visit: http://www.crunchyroll.com/deals?sku=japan-earthquake-donation

Posted 3/13/2011
I'm working with Crunchyroll to donate the $500.00 to their campaign. As a result I will not be matching dollar for dollar for any site except Crunchyroll. If Crunchyroll agrees your dollar for dollar match will be through Crunchyroll. 

If some reason they do not accept the $500 towards their campaign I will still match all Crunchyroll donations posted below. Also please note! Since there have been no submissions yet I will be stopping the promise to donate $10.00 per entry! I know many of you do not have the money and want to help! However we can help more people by completing the campaign through Crunchyroll! This way we can be ensured to get $1000.00 out of the $500.00 I will be donating.

I will post another update once I am contacted back by Crunchyroll. Please check back for more information!
~Webmaster
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;