Posted 11/06/2010
The latest version of OtakuElite's android application is now available free on the market place! The latest update includes A LOT of changes. The search page has been completely revamped with brand new search filters. Now you can use all sorts of tools to help find your favorite series!

There is still only one BIG problem. We need entries! Over the next week I'll hopefully be able to get back to adding a few entries, but at last I have another big project for the site which needs to be worked on. HellFireIRC is being brought onto OtakuElite's main website! This is a big change from before since the IRC Chat page will be getting an overhaul. New layout, new graphics, and even new features thanks to your lovable admin Ox_King. Not to mention development for the new mobile site is slowly approaching. Seems like a lot doesn't it? Trust me it is, which is why I'm urging you and anyone else you can find to help support the site by joining today!

We are currently looking for moderators and admins which will be assigned once traffic increases to the site. What does that mean to you? Access to more behind the scene features. What are some of those neat features? Well you're going to have to wait to find out!

Anyway as always thanks for supporting the site!
~Webmaster

Posted 11/06/2010
Please note that there will be an update to the android search plug-in coming out. There is no set time for this update, but rest assure this update will not require any updates and you should not notice a change, except for more accurate results.

As per a user request we will be trying to add more up to date anime series to the database! Ox_King has been nice enough to submit Highschool of the Dead. Yes, it really is Highschool and not High School. The only question is was that deliberate?
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;