Posted 6/11/2013
Any new devices anyone want?
 Honestly I think I'm all set on gadgets shockingly O.O
I've covered all my bases tech wise haha...smartphone, smart TV, laptop, tablet, netbook, Wii, DS...at this point anything further for me would just be greedy 

Though WestNyorai swears I need a new laptop haha

What about you?

Posted 6/19/2013
A macbook, maybe. Can't stand this ridiculous HP Elitebook. HP has a bad rep anyways, but I remember I wanted to take a chance because I didn't want the same laptop as everybody else, and the model I have looks like serious business. I don't feel any different, but I just want a laptop that will actually last me longer than a year without issues, and that's lighter than this thing. 

Posted 6/19/2013
My favorite 64 game is Zelda: ocarina of time

MARRY ME! Oh, and Majora's Mask, and a little bit of BEN ever now and then. So much creepyness surrounds Majora for me.

I have, NES, Genesis, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, and a 360. Had more, but I've lost systems over the years. Getting into Computer Gaming though. PS$ (Yes, the $ sign is supposed to go there, look at the key) and the Xbone are getting a little ridiculous. If anyone knows anything about computers, id like to ask what you think I should get for gaming.

As for new devices, I would like that Bracelet Phone, please.

Posted 6/19/2013
I searched up the bracelet phone and there are so many different ones. Which one are you talking about? They're all concepts for now anyway.

Posted 6/20/2013
Oh the bracelet phones looks cool. You know how they make it see through... clear wires and gears that's it expect for some other things.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;