Posted 6/08/2013
Talk gadgets. Anything that has to do with them.

Which cell phone do you currently have/want? I have the LG Delite (in Korea it's called The Lollipop), but after over a year... even after having it for a year it started to fall apart. It's super cute, but I want a smartphone now. More convenient, despite the fact I hate touchscreen. But what can you do, right? So, hopefully my next phone will either be a samsung galaxy (preferably Note II) or an iPhone.

Posted 6/08/2013
I have the Droid DNA myself.

Which has a quad-core processor.

A bit on the pricey though, but heck of a lot better than the Droid 1.0 I used to have.

Posted 6/08/2013

Interesting. Actually, we don't have this one in Canada. 

Posted 6/08/2013

I have this

It does the job right.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/09/2013
Which game consoles do you all have?

Posted 6/09/2013
A PS3!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/09/2013
A very high end computer? lol Only console I own is a xbox and it's gathering dust in my closet.

Posted 6/09/2013
Wii, ps2, ps3, Nintendo 64 consel

Posted 6/09/2013

Is what my eyes looked like after playing slender on the wii

Posted 6/09/2013
I have Wii that we got when it was still the hottest, newest thing. My brother modified it not too long after that (without consulting any of us!) and now it makes annoying noise, plus it barely even works now. We got that thing as a xmas gift from my oldest brother, I can't believe he did that.
I want a PS3 or a 3DS. I still have my old gameboy advanced though, and it works well. I just need some games.

Posted 6/09/2013
I do too. All I got is Mario games

Posted 6/09/2013
Speaking of Gameboys I still have mine and it works but there is something occurring inside of it. I remember when I was on vacation that I played it for 8 hours straight without it going dead it's not meant to last that long.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/09/2013
My favorite 64 game is Zelda: ocarina of time

Posted 6/09/2013
I left most of my games to my brother when I moved out since I was really only into PC gaming at the time. But when the power goes out nothing is better than Pokemon on the old gameboy color.

Posted 6/09/2013
My favorite 64 game is Zelda: ocarina of time
I'm surprised Nintendo did so well on the N64 considering how few good titles it had. Besides the Zelda series and of course the insanely good Super Smash Brothers.

Posted 6/09/2013
I had a Blackberry Curve 9330 3G and then switched to the Samsung Galaxy Relay (which I had to jump through numerous hoops just to acquire).
I didn't want full touch screen so I got the Relay with the slide out QWERTY...must say I prefer my BB's keyboard but at least if I get fed up with the Relay's keyboard I can choose to speak the message I was planning to type instead lol. And it's rather accurate!

As for game consoles I have a PS2, Wii, and Nintendo DS 

I also still have my Gameboy Color! 

Posted 6/09/2013
 LOL all I have is Pokemon Gold.

Posted 6/09/2013
 LOL all I have is Pokemon Gold.
 At a young age I stated gathering pokemon games so I now have all the games from Pokemon Leafgreen and up to Pokemon Black/White.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/10/2013
I don't know any of them outside the first two generations. I don't get the point of the Shiny pokemon. There's collecting them all and just obsessing.

Posted 6/10/2013

I don't know any of them outside the first two generations. I don't get the point of the Shiny pokemon. There's collecting them all and just obsessing.
 I understand why you would say this. The only thing I can say is that I got into it during my vulnerable years. I ended up loving it because of that. Today I don't really play the games except on vacations. But the game series provided a lot of joy and fun for me as a kid. I guess one reason I liked it was because of the weird creatures.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 6/10/2013
Any new devices anyone want?
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;