Posted 8/05/2013
This message is to NeNe, DamDirtyApe, Nyo, and Complex. So you guys asked me for some art yesterday well I delivered. Note I'm no artist so don't expect mind blowing stuff.

First up is Nyo and NeNe you wanted me to create the scene of you fighting Paper. So here you are...
"While a blade may slay the enemy paper hurts much worse."

Next is DamDirtyApe he wanted a killer fan. So yeah here you go!

"This fan isn't made for cooling you off"

Last up is Complex who for her B-Day wanted a fairy near a tree. So happy Birth Day hope this is good. Oh and I added to easter eggs.

...When you catch a Fairy in the act...

Next up is cl_theo. He wanted a drawing of Asuka Langley. I hope you like it. I will draw the hands later but I'm not good at this time.

"In times of war"

And a special thanks to ~Webmaster for telling how to up-load un-broken images. Well hope you guys like it.

Drawn by... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013
That first one. XD I want that cat or w/e it is on my head. Enderman? lol Good job.

Posted 8/05/2013

Dude. That first one is amazing! But while everyone's getting attacked it totally looks like I'm dancing! haha. I love it.

And the Killer Fan is quite killer. Really need to get a drawing tablet in the next couple years. You'd do awesome work with it.

Posted 8/05/2013
That first one. XD I want that cat or w/e it is on my head. Enderman? lol Good job.
 I think that cat is your sunglasses, haha.

Posted 8/05/2013
 Oh that was suppose to be the ender man you hugged!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Even better.

I'll have to see if I can txt it to NeNe.

Posted 8/05/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Even better.

I'll have to see if I can txt it to NeNe.
 Well I wanted to use your glasses so the enderman is wearing the instead.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013
Very good call. Actually makes the image better than if they were on my head.

Posted 8/05/2013
Very good call. Actually makes the image better than if they were on my head.

Glad you like it this is my first time drawing in that style.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013
Oh god I just looked at Complex's Fairy. Instead of a Flower it looks like an alien attached to her head!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013
Oh wow, these are all so great!! The first one really is awesome haha, but I love my fairy! She's kinda moe, and I love the feather in her belt, great touch. What is she holding?

Posted 8/05/2013
Oh wow, these are all so great!! The first one really is awesome haha, but I love my fairy! She's kinda moe, and I love the feather in her belt, great touch. What is she holding?
 She is holding an "Anther" it is a part of a flower. I believe it produces pollen. In the other hand a berry.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013
Better than anything I could ever draw :( Draw an Asuka Langley Soryu and I'll love you forever!

Posted 8/05/2013
Better than anything I could ever draw :( Draw an Asuka Langley Soryu and I'll love you forever!

I'm not that good but I can give it a shot. Don't expect to much though.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/05/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

As long as she looks tsundere, it's all good!

Posted 8/06/2013
Aw, I see the fairy dust!!!

Posted 8/06/2013
Aw, I see the fairy dust!!!

I did it! I got myself the top comment in all four threads! Such a welcome back! 

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

I'll make her ticked off!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm getting to work on her. She presents a challenge since I never attempted to draw a character before.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm getting to work on her. She presents a challenge since I never attempted to draw a character before.

By... "TheAwsome"

Any Asuka pic is golden! Sorry, I'm a total Asuka fanboy! 

Posted 8/06/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

Any Asuka pic is golden! Sorry, I'm a total Asuka fanboy! 
 Yeah her battle suit is very unique full of detail I like it. The neck brace part was hard but it came out all right.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;