Posted 3/22/2013
I noticed no one posted this so I made it to find which is more popular with people on the site. Be sure to explain why you think its better.
Most important is to be respectful to others opinions.

This post is talk about what you like not dislike so don't go into why you hate Manga or Anime because you think one is better. 

Posted 4/09/2013
I'm a sucker for anime because I used to be a movie nut back as a kid. However once I picked up anime I just got hooked. I may venture into manga if I mind something really original.

Posted 7/30/2013
I gotta go with Anime.

I am a huge manga fan. I own... Likely 50 to 55 full volumes and quite a few of the anime I have finished I have looked into the manga afterwards to get a deeper understanding of the show. I read light novels galore. I think I own around 30 - 40 different books. Several of them are completed series. As well as have played countless visual novels. I don't own any yet, I just can't justify spending 100 bucks on a visual book. Though I will support as much as I can with merchandise.

But if a show is done well, the anime I mean, then you can't beat it. The visual reference is excellent. Some shows even surpass the manga. When it comes to depth, a show can't get into a characters head as much, but it can be markedly more entertaining.

Usually I just look for a completely different experience altogether when I read a manga as opposed to watch an anime.

But anime wins without a doubt in my mind as it stands for me now.

Posted 7/30/2013
I gotta go with Anime.

I am a huge manga fan. I own... Likely 50 to 55 full volumes and quite a few of the anime I have finished I have looked into the manga afterwards to get a deeper understanding of the show. I read light novels galore. I think I own around 30 - 40 different books. Several of them are completed series. As well as have played countless visual novels. I don't own any yet, I just can't justify spending 100 bucks on a visual book. Though I will support as much as I can with merchandise.

But if a show is done well, the anime I mean, then you can't beat it. The visual reference is excellent. Some shows even surpass the manga. When it comes to depth, a show can't get into a characters head as much, but it can be markedly more entertaining.

Usually I just look for a completely different experience altogether when I read a manga as opposed to watch an anime.

But anime wins without a doubt in my mind as it stands for me now.
 That makes sense. I have no specific preference just a different taste for each one. I think of my self as a "Plot Hunter" as I enjoy good stories and developed characters and ideas.

As for my argument I don't have one. I like both very much and it all comes down to personal taste that people have.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
That makes sense. I have no specific preference just a different taste for each one. I think of my self as a "Plot Hunter" as I enjoy good stories and developed characters and ideas.

As for my argument I don't have one. I like both very much and it all comes down to personal taste that people have.

By... "TheAwsome"

Ahh. Neutral, neutral. Maybe we can simplify the conversation/topic by placing an anime vs manga poll? Personal poll that is. Like...

Attack on Titan Anime
Love Hina Manga
Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai Manga
Naruto Manga
Mirai Nikki Manga
Cowboy Bebop Anime
Fruits Basket Manga
Dragonball Z Anime
Bubblegum Crisis Anime
Getbackers Manga

Ahhh there's too many to list.

Posted 7/30/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

Ahh. Neutral, neutral. Maybe we can simplify the conversation/topic by placing an anime vs manga poll? Personal poll that is. Like...

Attack on Titan Anime
Love Hina Manga
Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinasai Manga
Naruto Manga
Mirai Nikki Manga
Cowboy Bebop Anime
Fruits Basket Manga
Dragonball Z Anime
Bubblegum Crisis Anime
Getbackers Manga

Ahhh there's too many to list.
 Indeed way to much we can't handle that power.

By... "TheAwsome"

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;