Posted 9/18/2013
Is there any anime you watched that people told you about that they hated but for some reason you like it?

Posted 9/19/2013
Flowers of Evil. But it was hated out of ignorance.

Posted 9/19/2013
Flowers of Evil. But it was hated out of ignorance.
 Besides maybe Neo Ranga that's the only one that comes to mind. Typically I like the out of the ordinary stuff which others don't like. 

Posted 10/04/2013
Uh. Prolly gonna get flamed for this.

Excel Saga. There was absolutely nothing I liked at all about Excel Saga. But I always have fond memories of it.

Voltron. As a child I was mesmerized. Looking back on it now, and after watching season one, I absolutely can't stand the site of it. It's so bad. I'm only holding onto it for nostalgic purposes, but I still like it.

Last but not least...

Toaru Majutsu No Index. I keep watching it and I keep holding out cause specific cast members, but overall I honestly hate it, haha. Railgun is ok. But index is not a preferred show. 

Toggle Spoiler
All I see is a pubescent boy who keeps punching women in the face.

Posted 10/05/2013
I don't really think of Excel Saga as being that hated. At least not as much as Super Milk Chan... that was garbage.... But Excel Saga will always have a special place in my heart. 

Especially poor old Menchi.
(They really didn't help with the whole dog eating stereotype)

Posted 12/17/2013
I hate the anime "GINTAMA". I don't know why..I just find myself hating it. 

Posted 12/18/2013
I hate the anime "GINTAMA". I don't know why..I just find myself hating it. 

I tried to get into Gintama but couldn't make it past the first two episodes. I just lost interest. 

Posted 12/18/2013
Yeah..Well in my case..I didn't give myself a chance to watch even a single episode...
I knew it from the start that I wouldn't enjoy watching it.

Posted 12/19/2013
It's real hard for a show to be bad enough for me to hate it. The only one to make me rage like nobody's business was Kodomo no Jinkan, and that's for obvious reasons. 

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;