Posted 10/30/2013
I like the game(s)...but the whole Sora-Roxas thing kind'a gives me a headache (that was one time, till I got the basic idea as of to how...) when I tried to work out how that happened....

Posted 10/30/2013
I've only played the first game years ago. I've been tempted to try the others but have since left the console scene and only play PC games anymore. Heck I don't even own a TV.

Posted 10/31/2013
I like the game(s)...but the whole Sora-Roxas thing kind'a gives me a headache (that was one time, till I got the basic idea as of to how...) when I tried to work out how that happened....
To be honest Kingdom hearts 1 and Kingdom Hearts 2 are the only games out of the series that made sense. Otherwise, you must think about the entire game series which will include:  (1st to last) Birth by Sleep, Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, 358/2 days, Kingdom hearts 2, coded, dream drop distance, and then Kingdom Hearts 3. That's alot to think about. Especially, when most of the side games had terrible combat or story and one of the games was merely a card game (chain of memories, which was included in Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix version on PS3).

Posted 3/07/2014
I've only played the first one and really appreciated the story and wanted to see where it was gonna go but since then I've read the wikis for the rest of the games and became confused with the timeline and as much it still confuses me I do want to see where this story is going to lead up to and want to play the side games to piece together the loose plot points
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;