Posted 4/27/2008
The news page has finally started production. Please continue to stay posted for further details on site updates and news. At this time I would like to take the time to welcome all new visitors to the site. While the site is currently still in production, feel free to browse the site, submit new contact, report errors, and of course don 't forget to sign up! Currently OtakuElite has a lot of work ahead before the beta release in 2008 to 2009. Due to the amount of uncertainty it will be quite some time before an actual date will be available. There will be further updates in the future and I will eventually get around to creating a webmaster blog. Until then all post will be completed in the news section. Also note that because this site is currently being developed don 't be surprised if you fall into an errors. Most of these are only minor and are solely grammatical, and trust me my grammar is horrid! Spell checking and grammar test will begin right before the beta release. Until then I 'll be busy enough with code to even bother with small grammar issues, while in bulk. I am well aware of some of the annoyances of the site as well! I am looking for alternatives in the future to eliminating much of the heavy reading for new account signups and new title submissions. Though, while these may be a hindrance at first, the pages will become far easier to navigate as you get used to the layout. Until than please just bare with the processes! Most of these pages are still in their first versions, and the only page which has been almost fully developed in the search page. Anyway to cut this thread short, thank you for visiting OtakuElite, and I 'm hoping to hear back from you very soon! (As soon as I get that pesky comment page up.)

Posted 4/30/2008
Well it looks like the first comment page is done. The new forum system seems to be moving at a good pace. We should hopefully be including the forum system into other areas of the site including user reviews, and custom forums for each anime title, and other areas as well in the future. This is a major breakthrough for the site, as we continue to move forwards into creating a fully user contributed community geared towards fellow otakus! ^_^;

Posted 4/30/2008
At this time the comment feature does work, but we are having some difficulties with the auto update feature, we will have this feature fully working once we work out these problems. In the mean time feel free to comment. You may see several errors while posting, but you can be left assure that your comment will be posted. Simply reload the page and your comment will be visible. Thank you

Posted 4/30/2008
The problem is currently being worked on and should be fixed shortly

Posted 4/30/2008
The comment feature is now up and running on FF and all server issues have been resolved. The problem was due to an issue with FF's Gecko engine with form tag rendering in javascript that did not appear in IE. We will be continuing to work on this page, so please report any issues you have by clicking the report link at the top of the page, and selecting PAGE ERROR under CONTENT. Thank you
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;