Posted 4/11/2014
Hello long time no talk am I right. I wanted to know how many entries must I post to have permission to edit Anime entries here on the site myself? I posted 199 is that enough?

I know I asked this question before but I can't find the answer so I think saying it again here fits in more no?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 4/11/2014
There is no system in place yet for anime. :( For now it's admin only. Ox has been actively editing all anime entries though. I'll talk about site updates etc later next week once I'm able to freely talk about everything on the site. 

Posted 4/18/2014
Yes, I've been somewhat actively editing and/or fixing anime submissions. Life gets a little to crazy sometimes to allow me, as of late, to give it the time it really needs. If you or anyone sees anything that needs fixing/updating/or changing just send me a msg and I'll get to it as quick as I can.

Thank-you everyone for submitting what you have, it makes me proud to be a member of this fast growing site!

Posted 5/05/2014
I wish everyone can edit every anime here. :(
and can the admins. put a gallery on every anime list? Well...for me...if I'm that bored..I just look at the images from my most favorite animes. It swipes away my boredom. 

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;