Posted 9/12/2013
Not gonna do a waifu, but my Husbando is totally Captain Levi. Way too cool of a character.

Toggle Spoiler
So cool that in the show he is in he has people imitating him and trying to be as cool as him! Of course failing horribly though.

Posted 9/12/2013
Not gonna do a waifu, but my Husbando is totally Captain Levi. Way too cool of a character.

Toggle Spoiler
So cool that in the show he is in he has people imitating him and trying to be as cool as him! Of course failing horribly though.

Yeah, he's also my husbando.

Posted 9/12/2013
complex

Yeah, he's also my husbando.
 Oh, ho, ho. Challenge accepted!

I can't stand by while you pick up all the good bachelors in Attack on Titan!

Next you'll be taking up arms for Reiner!

Posted 9/12/2013
No, not to worry. Reiner isn't my type. You should consider Armin. I think you and him would be a great match. He's totally shouta-material. I think you'd be great with a shouta. Better yet, get a real shouta! 

Posted 9/12/2013
No, not to worry. Reiner isn't my type. You should consider Armin. I think you and him would be a great match. He's totally shouta-material. I think you'd be great with a shouta. Better yet, get a real shouta! 
 ... This conversation has taken a turn for the worse!

Ahhh... Armin is... Confidence is great feature and is the leading reasoning for my decisions.

Toggle Spoiler
Unless Armin pulls a 180 like Raki from the Claymore manga, I'll have to decline for now.

Posted 6/27/2014
i don't know if he counts but,
my husbando is from an Otome app/CD Black Butterfly's Shukan Soine (Sleepy Boyfriend) series vol.9 "Takahiro".

</3
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;