Posted 6/01/2012

Konnichiwa minna-san!

Welcome to OtakuElite! We're here to satisfy your otaku needs! 

~*~Get Started~*~
Don't know where to begin? A good place to start is a friendly introduction to the rest of the community! Try posting in the Welcome thread. Feel free to say hello and tell us a little about yourself!

~*~Personalize~*~
Why not add a short description in the About Me section? You can even add an Avatar Image and change the Layout of your profile to your preference. Hover over your username and select My Settings to add a personal touch to your account.

~*~Browse~*~
Search our ever-growing database to find your anime favorites and see what others think of them or be introduced to a series you've never heard of before! Our handy search filters allow you to narrow our database down by alphabetical order, genre, number of episodes, and much more!

~*~Watch Videos~*~
Want to watch more anime? Click on SHOWS (located at the top of the page) to access the full length episodes we currently have available.

~*~Rate It~*~
Loved an anime you just saw? Give it a rating to let others know what you thought about it. The Score Card feature will show an anime's overall grade, A+ being the best and F being the worse (just like in school! *gasp*)

~*~Submit An Entry~*~
Add to our database by submitting an anime entry or a character entry! For more information on anime and character submissions please see the Quick Tips Sticky in the Help and Support section of the Forums.

~*~My Anime List~*~
Use the My Anime List feature to keep track of anime you've seen, those you'd like to watch in the future, and those you're in the middle of completing. Click on My Lists in the drop-down menu when you hover over your username to access and manage your anime list. You can also use your anime list as a search filter option to narrow our anime database.

For more tips check out our Help Guide or post in the Help and Support section of the Forums but be sure to read This Post first!

We look forward to your participation in our community!

Jya mata ne!

Posted 6/02/2012
Hiya I'm from Cali and I love shoujo manga and anime.

Posted 6/05/2012

Welcome elicechan!

Posted 6/05/2012
Am a great freak######***##### Anyway do u really want 2 know me?

Posted 6/14/2012
hi i am awesome

Posted 6/14/2012

Hi awesome! D:

Posted 6/15/2012
hi

Posted 6/20/2012
hi im brandon im 24 and have been a huge gundam fan since mobile suite gundam startedi watvh others series as well but gundam is my favorite

Posted 6/22/2012

is your avatar from highschool of the dead

Posted 6/22/2012

Of course! It's Kohta Hirano.

Something about a crazed military otaku amuses me.

Posted 6/27/2012
Hi I love anime im a little young so I stay up past my bed time to watch anime.

Posted 6/28/2012

hi everyone my name is sailor moonfan 98 and i love anime and manga very much and i am  a very friendly and a very sweet person

Posted 6/30/2012
Hey! i'm aira just call me the way you want it. I usually play table tennis and i love Takashima Kei.! ;))

Posted 7/02/2012
I am kind, nice, YOLO, Swag,respectful and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted 7/09/2012
i love anime and that is all. oh and throwing knives

Posted 7/10/2012

nice to meet you

Posted 7/13/2012
i'd love eureka seven

Posted 7/13/2012

@fadildlz Astral Ocean is just starting to really pick up. Episode 12 just brought the series to a whole new level. :)

Posted 7/14/2012
hi im james

Posted 7/14/2012
Uno magnifico

Posted 7/14/2012
hallo dragonguardian i talk any type of anime
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;