Posted 3/15/2011
I just wanted to congratulate Otakuelite.com for reaching the 200 mark for submitted anime!!!! Way to go guys!

Posted 3/16/2011
And don't forget to visit http://www.hellfireirc.net/! *ends shameless self promotions* lol

We'll do an official update when we hit 250. And when we hit 5,000 android app downloads.

Posted 10/04/2011
So this was in March. Over 250 yet?

Posted 10/04/2011
We'll be over that in a few days. Keep in mind we also had over 80 new characters submitted since March as well. 

Since March there have also been a ton of updates. Check out the site update page.

Posted 11/09/2013
So it has been a while how many Anime/ Characters have been submitted as of today?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 11/09/2013
So it has been a while how many Anime/ Characters have been submitted as of today?

By... "TheAwsome"

As of now:

Anime: 829
Characters: 787
Total: 1616

Slowly getting there.There are about 5000 anime titles out there so we're almost 20% of the way which is extremely good.

Characters are almost surpassing anime entries which is always a good thing.

Posted 11/10/2013

By... "TheAwsome"

As of now:

Anime: 829
Characters: 787
Total: 1616

Slowly getting there.There are about 5000 anime titles out there so we're almost 20% of the way which is extremely good.

Characters are almost surpassing anime entries which is always a good thing.
 Interesting results you would think that since there are many characters attached to an Anime it would suppress them, but I suppose that many post characters.  Still though 20% is amazing I never would of thought.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 11/10/2013
Most likely the reason for more character posts than anime lately is because we've gotten a lot of the popular series at this point. We just need to start adding some of those more obscure and older titles.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;