Posted 8/03/2013
I made this simply for people to talk about the Event as it unfolds! Feel free to talk about it here. Also do we have a deal for you if you ask in the forums we will give 1 ticket just for asking!

Take a chance!!!

Don't forget to hang out with us here....

Made by... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
Use your powers to post a link of this in the header bar!

Posted 8/03/2013
I can feel the power. But I must be responsible.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
Oh god, New Vegas?

Posted 8/03/2013
Oh god, New Vegas?

Yes Indeed good sir.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
I noticed that the slot machine may be more bias to making you lose. I tried 6 times and came up with 0 every shot I took. But according to the time frame of 15 minutes this may be fair if someone is willing enough at it. I will keep track of how mant times I do it untill I get some sort of win.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
I noticed that the slot machine may be more bias to making you lose. I tried 6 times and came up with 0 every shot I took. But according to the time frame of 15 minutes this may be fair if someone is willing enough at it. I will keep track of how mant times I do it untill I get some sort of win.

By... "TheAwsome"

Hmm rather sudden. It appears to be 1/6 chance of you winning when you take a spin.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
Hmm it seems once you get past 10 it resets. I had 11 and now I have 1 ticket.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
Hmm it seems once you get past 10 it resets. I had 11 and now I have 1 ticket.

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm positive I made it to exactly 10 tickets and it reset at 1 again.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/03/2013
Should be resolved now. Gifting you over 10 tickets.

Posted 8/03/2013
Woooo! Feels like Vegas!!! 

Posted 8/03/2013
A trip to vegas every 15 minutes! whats not to love!

Posted 8/03/2013
A trip to vegas every 15 minutes! whats not to love!
 Uwah. I need to save up in that case.

Posted 8/04/2013
Wow! 767 hours to earn tickets!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/04/2013
I never win anymore!

Posted 8/04/2013
Wow! 767 hours to earn tickets!

By... "TheAwsome"

Yea another glitch. Put in a temp fix until tomorrow.

Posted 8/04/2013
Um, so are you STARTING the livestream at 8, or ANNOUNCING the winner at 8? I really want to be there, but I think I possibly won't be!

So, can you delay for thirty minutes? Please?

Posted 8/04/2013
so i go to the forum about thicket and tit keeps sending me here interesting so where do i need to go to apply for the event?

Posted 8/04/2013
so i go to the forum about thicket and tit keeps sending me here interesting so where do i need to go to apply for the event?
You don't need to apply, you just need to click the red button every 15 mins to win tickets. You can also win tickets by participating in games that will be taking place throughout the night, and you could also enter some anime and characters in the database. Your contributions can get you tickets too. 

Posted 8/04/2013
You're in the right spot. I'm going to message you a ticket. Sorry about the confusion. 

You get a ticket just for posting in this topic ontop of the normal tickets from spinning.

Posted 8/04/2013
You're in the right spot. I'm going to message you a ticket. Sorry about the confusion. 

You get a ticket just for posting in this topic ontop of the normal tickets from spinning.
 Wait, we get tickets via this thread posting of the messages!?
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;