Posted 3/23/2013
Today I got scared out of my mind when I was cleaning up my Beta fish's tank he got sucked into the drain. I got him out by physically yanking apart the whole plumping system and flushed him and he is ok now... but petrified!

Only a cut along his tail no blood and the water is clean so no infection.

The reason for this post is to see if you ever had a scary moment in your life like this.

Posted 3/23/2013
When I was a real little kid I was walking into the laundry room with no lights on. Saw a white plastic bag and screamed thinking it was a ghost. From then on I vowed to never let a plastic bag get the better of me!

Posted 12/02/2013
Oh, so many stories to tell...One time I was walking down the hall of my house and my mom jumped out of the laundry room. There was a spider in my room when I was little. I was on this boat and looked off the railing during a vacation...So, needless to say, I am not the luckiest coin in the piggy bank.

Posted 12/19/2013
This happened just recently. I raised my voice to my boss because he was making a big deal over some minor misunderstanding, and he threatened to fire me. In the end there was no reasoning with him so I took the blame completely. I didn't let it ruin my day, but it's gonna suck working with him now.

Posted 12/20/2013
This happened just recently. I raised my voice to my boss because he was making a big deal over some minor misunderstanding, and he threatened to fire me. In the end there was no reasoning with him so I took the blame completely. I didn't let it ruin my day, but it's gonna suck working with him now.
 I also run into this problem not on the boss level though but my parents come pretty close. One time in school when we got our report cards I was given mine it had an F on it. I had a mini heart attack because I knew my grade was at least a B turns out I was give the wrong one. Still that was scary.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 12/24/2013
 I also run into this problem not on the boss level though but my parents come pretty close. One time in school when we got our report cards I was given mine it had an F on it. I had a mini heart attack because I knew my grade was at least a B turns out I was give the wrong one. Still that was scary.

By... "TheAwsome"

I have never raise my voice towards my boss. But just thinking of doing it is enough to make me feel petrified.

Posted 1/15/2014

By... "TheAwsome"

I have never raise my voice towards my boss. But just thinking of doing it is enough to make me feel petrified.

Our store let go a few people just recently to "trim the fat" as my boss said, and I was completely surprised to see I wasn't one of them. I gave my boss attitude and somehow still have my job. Glad to see I'm an asset! Still kick can't believe I actually did that. I can still remember how terrified I was the next time we worked a shift together.
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;