Posted 5/15/2013
Ok I thought up something fun where can make up a story. Basically it goes like this....

Me- Ted opened the door...

Somebody-... and got a big surprise...

Somebody else- ... for he forgot his ...

Basically I say something in one comment and somebody continues it but does not end it and somebody else will continue the chain. By doing this every so often you can fight boredom and we can make a random story.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/15/2013
The guy was walking down the street...

By... "TheAwsome"

<~ I won't do this anymore in this specific forum. 

Posted 5/15/2013
...on his way to school. As he walked, he crossed paths with a cat...

Posted 5/15/2013
...the cat was black with glowing yellow eyes...

Posted 5/15/2013
...The guy stopped in his tracks and noticed that the cat had no tail! "Hey, kitty," said the guy, "where's your tail?"...

Posted 5/16/2013
The cat's eyes seemed to hide much knowledge behind them. The cat retorted "Follow me if you wish to know"... 

Posted 5/16/2013
"Okay... maybe today wasn't a good day for nattō," he says to himself as the cat walks away into a narrow alleyway.

Posted 5/16/2013
"Wait a second!" he says to himself. Just as he was about to follow the cat he remembers he has school so he continues onward to school. But the thoughts in his head say "Was I seeing things?" He looks back...

Posted 5/16/2013
And the cat is sitting there, on the pavement, staring at him. Suddenly....

Posted 5/17/2013
...he feels sick to his gut. He looks up. The cat's eyes still held that appearance of intelligence but held something else something hidden. He then falls on the pavement but no one is around to help. Then the cat comes close and says...

Posted 5/17/2013
"Perhaps you prefer the knowledge written in your school books than that before your very own eyes." The cat continued with a slight hiss followed by a deep growl, "Human boy, who do you think you are to ignore me, ...."

Posted 5/17/2013
"Who are you!?" Says the guy as he trembles on all fours infront of this mysterious cat. "What have you done to me," he shouts nervously, "what's going oo...*VOMIT"".....

Posted 5/18/2013
"Ah I see..." said the cat with a hint of pleasure. "You now wish to know of my presence when you were daring enough to walk away from myself!" The guy's stomach was empty as only saliva drizzled from his lips he then trys to cough out the words "...

Posted 5/20/2013
.."mo..mommy," and then suddenly collapses on the ground. When he wakes up, an hour had passed and he found himself...

Posted 5/21/2013
... in school. It is in the middle of class and the teacher Mr. Hiro says "Why are you sleeping young man!". The guy stutters "Sorry...". Then Mr. Hiro goes on teaching. He wonders to himself in fear was that a dream or reality? Then...

Posted 5/21/2013
As he turns his head toward the window next to him, he notices the cat standing in the middle of the school yard. The guy's eyes slowly open wide as he stares into the cat's green, mysterious eyes. His hands start to tremble, and all of a sudden it seems to have gotten hotter in the classroom, but it's just him. His heart starts beating faster, his breath accelerates, he blinks once, and the cat disappears...

Posted 5/23/2013
Terrified he is losing his mind, the young man asks Mr. Hiro to be excused to go to the nurse's office. As he stumbles through the empty hallways he notices...
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;