Posted 7/30/2013
The same way most Americans my age did. I watched Toonami :P
 Toonami plays every Saturday.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
LMAO! I think he knows that. 

Posted 7/30/2013
LMAO! I think he knows that. 
Your right I was not thinking. But he said "Watched" so I got to thinking maybe he thinks it is gone. Can you tell us?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/30/2013
Toonami was always on weekdays for me. By the time they switched slots I moved onto the internet for most of my entertainment.

Posted 7/30/2013
Toonami was always on weekdays for me. By the time they switched slots I moved onto the internet for most of my entertainment.
 I see, I never use Toonami myself. I have always used the internet to watch my Anime mainly. I also used Netflix and Hulu for a period of time.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013
 I see, I never use Toonami myself. I have always used the internet to watch my Anime mainly. I also used Netflix and Hulu for a period of time.

By... "TheAwsome"

I'm with WN. I can't remember the last time I had cable connected to a TV in my room. I've been on the computer as an entertainment source for a long, long time now.

Posted 10/07/2013
I started watching anime when it was being aired on cartoon network on toonami i had to be nine or ten at the time and me and my cousins were hooked on dragon ball z and gundam wing
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;