Posted 2/09/2014
Just put here the famous or your favorite anime dialogues or lines or quotes. It doesn't matter whether you just put simple texts or include some photos. As long it's a dialogue,it's fine! ^___^

The rules are pretty simple:

1. Put the anime character/s line / quote / dialogue.

2. The name of the character/s and what anime it belongs.

Examples:

"Mages of Fairy Tail.. specialize in property damage!"
                                                                                       Natsu Dragneel [ Fairy Tail ]

"All I need is the power to be able to protect my comrades. So long as I can have the strength to do that, I don't care if I'm weaker than everyone else in the world." 
                                                                                   Erza Scarlet Titania Fairy Tail ]

"Move, and I will kill you... Use Nen, and I will kill you. Make a sound, and I will kill you. If you understand, slowly close your eyes. Do you know what happens if you break your word? If you know, slowly open your eyes. Look at me in the mirror, and listen carefully. Never show your filthy face to us again. That's a promise."
                                                                                 Killua Zoldyck Hunter x Hunter ]

. I think 3 examples are enough. 

Hope you would participate. 

Posted 2/09/2014
Then I'll give you just one piece of advice... dying hurts like hell.
Gundam Wing [Heero]

Even though we are going to shatter thousands of lives, wearing white is gonna make the blood look so pretty.
Ladd Russo [Baccano!]

Posted 2/10/2014
"This hand of mine grows with an awesome power!  Its burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this: my love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shinning Finger Sword!"
G Gundam [Domon]
Nothing beats G Gundam West, nothing.

Posted 2/12/2014

"Your powers are not meant for destruction. They exist to protect. I guarantee that"
Totsuka Tatara [ K ]

Posted 2/18/2014
"I always had my suspicions that you were no mere mortal but I never imagined you were a cat. Wait,what the hell am I saying?!?! Where is that idiot?!?!"

Trigun [Nicholas D. Wolfwood]

Posted 3/14/2014
"There are times in a man's life when he must STRIP."
Gray Fullbuster [ Fairy Tail ]

Posted 1/03/2016

genos: whats that skinned colored armor on your head

saitama:thats my skin

Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;