Posted 8/03/2013
So, wondering what everyone's job is right now. This is not an question to what you want to do but simply what your current occupation is.

Posted 8/03/2013
Uh... My title is Patient Service Representative. But I'm a lab technician/data processor/and phlebotomist in a hospital.

Posted 8/03/2013
Sounds like a job more stable than my own job right now.....which is unemployed student. 

Posted 8/03/2013
I consider being a student as a job at this time.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/04/2013
Hey, man. School is just as important. I'm also a student, but not full time obviously. Got a long ways to go still, but let's keep doing our best.

Posted 8/04/2013
I'm an assistant on a research project/book proposal type thing lol

Posted 8/04/2013
Those jobs sound cool! I am an unemployed student.

Posted 8/06/2013
I'm a sales associate at Calvin Klein. I managed to make the top 5 sales for the most part, but dealing with so many customers puts a toll on your faith in humanity. 

Posted 8/06/2013
I'm a sales associate at Calvin Klein. I managed to make the top 5 sales for the most part, but dealing with so many customers puts a toll on your faith in humanity. 

Here you go!

By..."TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

Here you go!

By..."TheAwsome"

Wee bit on the strong side.

Posted 8/06/2013

Here you go!

By..."TheAwsome"

You should know I am usually!

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013

Here you go!

By..."TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

I still like working there though. 

Posted 8/06/2013

Here you go!

By..."TheAwsome"

By... "TheAwsome"

I still like working there though. 

Do it for money stability if anything.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
I was pretty shy when I started, but being around people really helped me come out of my shell! It also helps that the people I talk to, I only have to deal with once. 

Posted 8/06/2013
I was pretty shy when I started, but being around people really helped me come out of my shell! It also helps that the people I talk to, I only have to deal with once. 
 Same here people on the site helped me come out of my shell.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
I also used to work at McDonalds and as Landscaper for an old lady. Damn glad I stopped working at the Mc's!

Posted 8/06/2013
I also used to work at McDonalds and as Landscaper for an old lady. Damn glad I stopped working at the Mc's!
 Huu. Landscaper is actually pretty fascinating. Like planting and stuff? Or trimming and lawn grooming, etc?

Posted 8/06/2013
 Huu. Landscaper is actually pretty fascinating. Like planting and stuff? Or trimming and lawn grooming, etc?
 Pretty much. Earned 10 an hour and earned about 40-60 every other day or two for a month. Beat flipping burgers that's for sure.

Posted 8/06/2013
 Pretty much. Earned 10 an hour and earned about 40-60 every other day or two for a month. Beat flipping burgers that's for sure.
 I like burgers!

Posted 8/06/2013
 I like burgers!

It's money. And yeah, if it's enjoyable more power, dude/dudette. I washed dishes in a kitchen for a couple years in high school than go work at McDonalds. Got to hang out with some awesome cooks from China and Japan too. Yes, they got me addicted to cigarettes when I was younger, but it was fair trade I think.... Wait, is that right?

Posted 8/06/2013
 I like burgers!

It's money. And yeah, if it's enjoyable more power, dude/dudette. I washed dishes in a kitchen for a couple years in high school than go work at McDonalds. Got to hang out with some awesome cooks from China and Japan too. Yes, they got me addicted to cigarettes when I was younger, but it was fair trade I think.... Wait, is that right?
 As long as you stopped!
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;