Posted 5/08/2012

My personal favorite is Evangelion. Something about placing a mentally unstable child behind the controls of a giant robot amuses me. It's like Sigmund Freud meets Mecha!

What's your favorite?

Posted 7/08/2012

my favorite is inuyasha cuz it has action and romanace and he  is very caring and loving :)

Posted 7/13/2012

Inuyasha has to be one of my favorites of all time. I just wish the final act was longer! 26 episodes was way too short for a sequel.

Posted 7/18/2012

I love soul eater and kuroshitsuji it was awesome! And kid is so hot!

Posted 7/22/2012

yeah it was to short ^.^

Posted 7/26/2012

maybe rosario+vampire for the romance and comedy part, Clannad for the suspense, tragedy, heartwarming part. Fairy Tail for the action and comedy, although it would have been nice if they'd put some romance in it.

Posted 7/28/2012

My Favorites are D.Gray-man, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fairy Tail. :D I love Kanda, Allen, Lavi, Edward (Ed), Roy (Mustang), and Natsu. :-D

Posted 7/28/2012

The Gray and Juvia episodes are probably my favorite in Fairy Tail. :) Though, the latest filler arc has put a bit of a damper on the series as a whole. 

Hopefully they'll finish D. Gray-man once the manga is completed.

Posted 8/04/2012

Fullmetal alchemist and bleach

Posted 9/13/2012

I could argue for hours that there is no such thing as a favourite, but if i had to choose. And id have to ignore the Ghibli films or id never pick. Not long ago Fairy Tail, but at the moment it would be.. Fullmetal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic Or even Gundam Seed... and so many more ;s

So many to choose from, if i was a Robot you'd be picking parts out of your hair and wondering what happened.

Posted 10/02/2012
I have a lot of favorites, but one of them is Rosario + Vampire.

Posted 10/13/2012

I have many. My top favorite is Bleach and Howl's Moving Castle.

Posted 10/20/2012

My Favorite would be One Piece!!! But I still love a lot of many many other animes!!!

Posted 10/24/2012

Death Note would be my all time favorite thus far, though I love so many different anime! There is something about Light, his transformation into Kira and his interactions with L that completely captures all of my attention.

Posted 11/20/2012
Me personally, I like Rosario+Vampire and maybe Code Geass...
I also love Tokyo Mew mew; that was my first manga AND anime~ <3

Posted 11/22/2012
Bleach or Black Lagoon. Kinda hard to choose.

Posted 11/27/2012
got bunch but here are the ones I enjoy even to this day:

-Fullmetal Alchemist (both seasons)
-Black Lagoon
-Death Note
-11eyes
-Deadman Wonderland
-High School of the Dead
-Hellsing Ultimate
-Pandora Hearts
-Code Geass
-Sekirei
-Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

Posted 11/28/2012
if i try to put them all it would be difficult
but man i like Death Note and Trigun

Posted 12/17/2012
i love D.Gray-man, Fullmetal Alchemist, Fairy Tail, khr, and gintama 

Posted 12/18/2012
I love the most D.grayman, Fairy tail and black butler !^^

Posted 12/27/2012
Rosario+Vampire was the first series that got me hooked.  Freezing is another fave that sticks out in my mind, along with Heaven's Lost Property.  Binbogami Ga! for a more recent choice.  I could go on and easily list probably a dozen or two!  lol
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;