Posted 4/29/2013
I have noticed no has asked this. So I was wondering what genre of Anime do you guys prefer to watch?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 4/29/2013
Never really considered that before...I like a lot of different things and it really depends on my mood haha.

Like sometimes I'll feel like watching something that I don't have to take too seriously so I'll pick a comedy. Other times I get really into drama/romance, but I am ALWAYS up for horrors/thrillers the time! I love horror, it's like comedy to me haha

Posted 4/29/2013
im a big fan of darker anime; but the odd time i like a bit of shoujo or comedy

Posted 4/29/2013
My go to is a sci-fi dramedy with some romance. But I also like a good dark comedy with some supernatural horror typically with steam punk, cyber punk, or post-apocalyptic aspects. It's just rare to find one that's done right. Attack on Titan seems to fit this category this season.

Posted 5/04/2013
I'm open to everything but I need at least one shonen to watch every season. If it's more of a long running anime then that'll do.
My go to is a sci-fi dramedy with some romance.
 Are you a fan of the Gundam series?

Posted 5/05/2013
In general I can go for any Anime. My one rule is that it has a plot in it. Not to say I would not go for a comedy if I'm in the mode.
You could say it depends on my mood such as if I just watched an intense plot Anime then I would likely go for comedy unless I feel the need for a plot. My favorite ones are sci-fi, mystery, horror, magic(to an extent),romance(not silly ecchi one's),action, drama, and perhaps a good physiological one.

I also have sub-categories like apocalyptic ones but there are to many.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 5/07/2013
I'm not all that picky, but I am enjoying the slice of life genre as of late.

Posted 11/22/2013
I usually lean toward the mystery action and comedy genres for the most part

Posted 12/05/2013
Hmm...mine is comedy with thrill.^^

Posted 12/05/2013
I'm a total hopeless romantic. I usually don't like something very much unless there's romance in it, so i guess romance?? But it doesn't have to be exclusively romance, i just like it when there's romance in it. Other than that I don't have any specific favourite genre. ((:
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;