Posted 8/06/2013
So, I though enjoyed the anime Free for the first 4 episodes. Quick question, does it make me gay if I though enjoyed the ending song to Free! and watch it for 20 minutes....? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlvJ3SzBnwg

Posted 8/06/2013
It sounds the same as any other anime ending. lol It doesn't make you gay at all. I'm watching the series myself. I just ignore the fan service parts. When you consider how much females have to put up with normal fan service I can't hold it against the series. As far as looking at a bunch of guys without shirts? 

Does liking Rambo make you gay?

Posted 8/06/2013
It sounds the same as any other anime ending. lol It doesn't make you gay at all. I'm watching the series myself. I just ignore the fan service parts. When you consider how much females have to put up with normal fan service I can't hold it against the series. As far as looking at a bunch of guys without shirts? 

Does liking Rambo make you gay?
 *slowly claps*

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
So I wanted to ask what is the story for this Anime exactly?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
So I wanted to ask what is the story for this Anime exactly?

By... "TheAwsome"

A group of students that want that join a swim club. The main character is obessed with swimming because it makes him feel good.
asdfa

On a more serious note, the story centers around the struggle/conflict between Haruka, Makoto, & Hazuki against thier childhood friend Rin. They start a club and try to beat rin's highschool swim team.

Posted 8/06/2013
See it doesn't make me anything but envious. I wish I had that body.

AS MY BODY

AS MY BODY PHYSICALLY

LIKE I LOOKED LIKE THAT

I WISH MY BODY LOOKED LIKE THAT

Posted 8/06/2013

AS MY BODY

AS MY BODY PHYSICALLY

LIKE I LOOKED LIKE THAT

Work out? 

That always helps.

Posted 8/06/2013

AS MY BODY

AS MY BODY PHYSICALLY

LIKE I LOOKED LIKE THAT

Work out? 

That always helps.
 But I do! Just. Not THAT hard. C'mon, that guy must have the BMR of Michael Phelps. He's prolly gotta eat like. Four pizza's to make up for it.

Posted 8/06/2013
I work out sometimes too. I just don't got the time to become so fit like all the main characters. I wish I had their looks too besides their muscles.

asdfdaf

Posted 8/06/2013
I work out sometimes too. I just don't got the time to become so fit like all the main characters. I wish I had their looks too besides their muscles.

asdfdaf
 In order to stay fit eat only when hungry, walk, don't sit if it can be avoided. To gain muscles well ain't no one got time for that.

By.... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/06/2013
They're pretty boys so they have some feminine qualities like skin and hair. I watch WWE with sweaty guys grappling and I'm sure not gay!

Posted 8/06/2013
Lol, "I wish, I wish" aaaaw. You're all fine the way you are and nobody's gay for watching guys half naked do their thing. Swimming, wrestling or firing gun shots, lol.

Since we're posting pictures...

*Fujoshi moment*

Posted 8/06/2013
Lol, "I wish, I wish" aaaaw. You're all fine the way you are and nobody's gay for watching guys half naked do their thing. Swimming, wrestling or firing gun shots, lol.

*Fujoshi moment*

Sags his pants even when wearing swimmer wear. Elbows way too pointy. Crotch bulge dumps too much water at a single time. Other man standing in the photo wears white pants. Who does he think he is? Bob Barker?

2/10 at best. Would not bang.

Posted 8/06/2013
Lol

Posted 8/06/2013
I think you're too picky dam dirty ape...

*Fujoshi moment*

Sags his pants even when wearing swimmer wear. Elbows way too pointy. Crotch bulge dumps too much water at a single time. Other man standing in the photo wears white pants. Who does he think he is? Bob Barker?

Besides he can cook you a meal while wearing an apron over his swim trunks.
asdfadf

Posted 8/06/2013
Image is broken.

Posted 8/06/2013
Image is broken.

there you go I fixed it. =P

Posted 8/06/2013
I think you're too picky dam dirty ape...

*Fujoshi moment*

Besides he can cook you a meal while wearing an apron over his swim trunks.
asdfadf
 Ooooh yeah, baby! 

Posted 8/06/2013
Huwah.

Yes I am very picky. But good lord, that's complete stereotypical fan service! Why is he cooking without a shirt?!

Posted 8/06/2013
Huwah.

Yes I am very picky. But good lord, that's complete stereotypical fan service! Why is he cooking without a shirt?!
 because you know....he's going swimming after cooking meals and why the hell not?!?!

Posted 8/06/2013
Huwah.

because you know....he's going swimming after cooking meals and why the hell not?!?!
 Though the statement has no explanation nor has been scientifically proven....

"M-m-m-mam-mamma-mamma-mamma said-said that. Wait thirty minutes to swim after eating or-or-or you'll get cramps cause. Cause. That's why alligators be always sleeping all day cause they eat too much."
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;