ForumsAnimeComedy Anime!
Page 1

Posted 7/31/2013
What's your favorite comedy anime as of recent?

We all have our crowning classics classics, like mine whic are; Golden Boy, Crayon Shin-Chan, Excel Saga. And if you want to name a hybrid genre like; Project A-Ko or something like Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu. But what're the best comedies?

Currently I'm really big on Binbo-gami ga! The concept of the show is freakin' awesome. So original. And the humor in it blends slap stick, dry and dark humor. I can't find myself hating any of the characters, though sometimes I'm close. They always do something to win me back. And I'm not the biggest fan of Sket Dance because I never really feel the plot takes me anywhere new, while on BGG because of the characters you're constantly being taken out of your element. The Sket Dance manga was hilarious. I just never felt it translated well to anime. But that's just me. This is about you.

What's your favorite comedy anime/manga?

Posted 7/31/2013
When ever I watch a comedy I look for a laid back kind of Anime with strong comedy. Not plot usually just simple laughter....

- Heaven's Lost Property
- My ordinary life
- MM
- My Bride is a Mermaid
- To Love Ru Trouble

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013
Gin no Saji. I don't really watch comedy often.

Posted 7/31/2013
Huu. Ordinary life is hilarious, Awsome. And I'm already loading my manga ap with Trouble. But I have never even heard of Gin no Saji. Mad excited to check it out. Would you suggest the manga or the anime? I'm really open to either.

Posted 7/31/2013
Huu. Ordinary life is hilarious, Awsome. And I'm already loading my manga ap with Trouble. But I have never even heard of Gin no Saji. Mad excited to check it out. Would you suggest the manga or the anime? I'm really open to either.
 Here.... http://www.otakuelite.com/database/video/anime/Silver-Spoon/overview/769.info.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013

Going off my site list and basing this on comedy alone....

Hetalia (movies/series)
Detroit Metal City
Club-To-Death Angel Dokuro-chan
Chi's Sweet Home
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Nekojiru Gekijo 
Pani Poni Dash 

The plot in these may not be the best but when it comes to making you laugh on a blink of an eye they are some of the best.

Posted 7/31/2013
 Here.... http://www.otakuelite.com/database/video/anime/Silver-Spoon/overview/769.info.

By... "TheAwsome"

Huu. Agriculture? Sounds like Moyasimon. Potentially interesting though~!

Posted 7/31/2013

Going off my site list and basing this on comedy alone....

Hetalia (movies/series)
Detroit Metal City
Club-To-Death Angel Dokuro-chan
Chi's Sweet Home
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Nekojiru Gekijo 
Pani Poni Dash 

The plot in these may not be the best but when it comes to making you laugh on a blink of an eye they are some of the best.

And that's exactly what we want! It's hard to give a series one specific genre anymore. In fact, the idea of a single genre show doesn't exist anymore. So that's a dope list. I totally forgot about Pani Poni and Hetalia!

Posted 7/31/2013
Silver spoon is completely different. lol Don't want to spoil anything but let's just say they don't sugar coat anything.

Posted 7/31/2013
Silver spoon is completely different. lol Don't want to spoil anything but let's just say they don't sugar coat anything.
 Bittersweet comedy?

Posted 7/31/2013
Nope, but Sarah Palin would be proud of them. lol

Posted 7/31/2013
Oh yeah I forgot about Club-To-Death Angel Dokuro-chan for a second. That Anime was random fun to bad it was short though would of liked more laughs. It was a "swinging" good time.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013
 Yai. That joke makes me hesitant to check it out. Thanks, WN. I will press on!

Posted 7/31/2013
 Yai. That joke makes me hesitant to check it out. Thanks, WN. I will press on!
 Don't get me wrong! lol I just mean that in the sense they don't hold back when it comes to the circle of life.

Toggle Spoiler
From...

To....

And when the chicken can't lay eggs? Well if ... it's best to watch the first episode to find out.

But if you insist. lol The reaction is far better.

Posted 7/31/2013
What if a pig can't get fat?

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 7/31/2013
Bacon lol

Posted 8/01/2013
Ahhh hahaha. That was quite demented.

Ahh! That show's hella new. I'll keep up with it, but it's gonna be tempting to not go straight to the manga for the availability.

Posted 8/01/2013

Ahh! That show's hella new. I'll keep up with it, but it's gonna be tempting to not go straight to the manga for the availability.
 Fill your temptation with entertainment. By that find another Manga/Anime to keep you entertained for the time being. It should help.

By... "TheAwsome"

Posted 8/01/2013

Fill your temptation with entertainment. By that find another Manga/Anime to keep you entertained for the time being. It should help.

By... "TheAwsome"

Always does. I still have the one you recommended to tie me over in the meantime.

Posted 8/02/2013
I caved. Gin No Saji is hilarious.

"Komoba, you dont seem tired at all"
"I get plenty of sleep in class."
"Don't sound so proud of that!!"

Posted 8/02/2013
Good now you're stuck watching it week by week like the rest of us. lol
Permanently remove poll and all votes forever.
Open
Notice
Closed
Deleted
Edit Post
Cancel Edit
Achievement!
Document the discovery of a new anime.
#38646;